Ryan E. Hertzel, Esq.
Ms. Hertzel specializes in judicial foreclosure and title clearance in the state of New York. She has been involved in the default servicing industry for more than a decade. Ms. Hertzel graduated from Albany Law School in 2006 and immediately began working at Schiller & Knapp, LLP. In 2015 she became a named partner and currently manages the firm’s Foreclosure Department. She has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GSE rules and guidelines as well as FDCPA and CFPB requirements.
Her major areas of practice include:
- Creditors’ Rights
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Albany Law School, Union University J.D. 2006
- St. Lawrence University, B.S. 2003
- Member of the American Legal & Finance Network
- Member of the Legal League 100 & Panel Speaker
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
Ms. Hertzel frequently speaks on industry panels such as:
- "VA Process". Default Xchange Panel 2017
- "Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Best Practices" Legal League 100, Moderator – 2017
- "Aligning Business and IT Objectives" BlackKnight Financial Services Informational Exchange, Speaker 2014
She is also active within her community, and is involved with the following volunteer organizations:
- Things of My Very Own, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides for children in crisis situations.
- Shen's Bountiful Backpack, a program designed to meet the needs of food insecurity in the school systems)
- Saratoga Abundant Life Church Wee-Life Care, Volunteer and Family Life Ministry