Paul B. Knapp, Esq.
Paul B. Knapp is one of the firm’s founders. His major areas of practice include transactional real estate (both commercial and residential) and loss mitigation for lenders. Mr. Knapp has been practicing for over thirty years and has spent several years as counsel to banks and lenders, including extensive experience with real estate closings.
His major areas of practice include:
- Real Estate
- Creditors’ Rights
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York United States District Court
- Albany Law School, Union University, J.D. 1985
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A., Manga Cum Laude, 1981
- Member of the Cohoes Bar Association
- Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association