Richard J. Tracy, III, Esq.
Richard J. Tracy received a Bachelor of Arts in History from the Seton Hall University, and his Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law. Mr. Tracy is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar, and is a member of the Worrall F. Mountain Inn of Court.
His major areas of pracitce include:
- Creditor's Rights
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Seton Hall University, School of Law, J.D. 2013
- Seton Hall University, B.A. 2010