Patricia A. Harris, Esq.
Lead Compliance Attorney
Patricia A. Harris focuses on Federal, State and Agency compliance. She is a graduate of Toledo Law School, and was admitted to the New York Bar in 1984. Ms. Harris is co-chair of the Compliance Committee of the Erie County Bar Association. She lectures for the New York State Bar Association and sits on the Town of Amherst Code Committee.
Her major areas of practice include:
- Loss Mitigation
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- University of Toledo, College of Law, J.D. 1983
- Canisius College, B.A. 1977