Joy A. David, Esq.
Joy A. David received her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Hartwick College in 2009 with the 3+3 program with Albany Law School. She received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Union University - Albany Law School in 2012, where she was a senior editor for the Albany Government Law Review & Center for Judicial Process. Joy was admitted to the New York State Bar, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, in 2013.
Her major areas of practice include:
- Loss Mitigation
- New York State
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Creditors' Association of Upstate New York
- Albany Law School, Union University, J.D. Cum Laude, 2012
- Hartwick College, B.A. Cum Laude, 2009