Jason D. Barringer, Esq.
Mr. Barringer graduated from the State University of New York at Canton in 2011 with a Bachelors of Technology with honors in criminal investigations, as a member of the National Criminal Justice Honor Society (Alpha Phi Sigma). He earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2014, and is admitted to the New York State Bar.
His major areas of practice include:
- Loss Mitigation
- New York State
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Roger William University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- State University of New York at Canton, Bachelors of Technology, 2011
- State University of New York at Canton, Associates, 2009