Ian T. Canterbury, Esq.
Ian T. Canterbury is experienced in real estate title issues, concentrating his practice on loss mitigation. He graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2006, and earned his Juris Doctor from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2009. Ian is admitted to the New York State bar and the Massachusetts State bar.
His major areas of practice include:
- Loss Mitigation
- State of New York
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- Member of the New York Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D. 2009
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. 2006