Gregory J. Sanda, Esq.
Gregory J. Sanda is admitted to practice in New York State Courts, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts (B.B.A. 1999), the George Washington University Law School (J.D. 2003), and the George Washington University School of Business (M.B.A. 2003). Mr. Sanda is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
His major areas of practice include:
- Loss Migitation
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- George Washington University Law School, J.D. 2003
- George Washington University School of Business and Public Administration, M.B.A., 2003
- University of Massachusetts, B.A. 1999
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Creditors' Association of Upstate NY
- DS News 2018 Black Book, January 2018, Quoted in On the Radar: Legal Experts on the Cases Shaping the Industry
- DS News, March 2018, Counsel's Corner Spotlight Interview